3rd International Research Conference 2020
“Industry 4.0: Shaping the Future of Business, the Environment, Education, and People in the 21st Century”
July 2-4, 2020, Ateneo de Naga University, Naga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines
The Ateneo de Naga University 3rd International Research Conference 2020 provides a venue for students, academics, policymakers, and professionals to come together and discuss how the emerging fourth industrial revolution is shaping business, the environment, education, and people in the 21st century.
We welcome papers related to the use of digital technologies; social media; artificial intelligence; Internet of Things; smart machines; robotics; upskilling of workforce, teaching and learning in the 21st century; production, management, governance technology, and similar topics and their impact on our lives and environment today.
Submit Your Abstract
- All abstracts must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another conference.
- Abstracts must be not more than 300 words, in 12 pt Times New Roman, single-spaced format
- The abstract must be one-paragraph, generally without in-text citation, and includes the following: (a) Purpose of the study / Research Questions / Hypotheses (b) Theoretical Framework(s) used (c) Methodology (d) Key results / findings (e) Conclusions / Recommendations
- Please take note that we only accept abstracts NOT full papers for publication.
- All abstracts and presentations should use the English language.
Create an account and submit your abstract to: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=adnu3rdirc2020
Deadline for submission of abstract: February 28, 2020
Notification of acceptance: March 31, 2020
Early Bird (January 01 – April 30, 2020)
US$ 100.00 (International participants)
PhP4,000.00 (Filipino participants)
After April 30, 2020
US$ 120.00 (International participants)
PhP5,000.00 (Filipino participants)
Deposit your payment to:
Account Name: Ateneo de Naga University
Bank Name and Branch: BPI Naga Caceres Branch
Savings Account No.: 8863-0478-04
Swift Code: BOPIPHMM
Registration is inclusive of meals for two and a half days, conference kit, and Book of Abstracts
To register for the conference, please click on this link:
IMPORTANT: If your abstract has been accepted, please register by April 30, 2020 to ensure that it is included in the Conference program. If you will are unable to present at the conference after your abstract has been accepted, please notify the organizers immediately.
Get in Touch
For more inquiries, please email Dr. Margarita Fajardo, Conference convener at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send Us a Message
Copyright adnuirc – All rights reserved